I hope you're having the best of days. Keep on keeping on! Life is good :)
No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here.
› John G. Whittier
The Tofu & Quinoa Experiment of Yummee-ness
- 1/2 very small red onion, chopped
- 2 sprigs (?) of green onion, chopped
- 1 tbs. garlic, minced (I like garlic.)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 box of Near East Quinoa Blend - Roasted Red Pepper & Basil
- 1/2 block very firm tofu, cut into small squares and seared on each side (sub w/whatever kind of protein you like!)
Begin searing the tofu on a stovetop with a bit of olive oil...while that's going, pull together and chop all ingredients. Follow up with fixing the quinoa and rice mix (I just followed the directions on the box). When the tofu is flipped and have been searing for a few minutes, add in the red onion, green onion and garlic. I then took the peas and got those ready in the microwave (I'm sure I could have done in the quinoa and rice while it was boiling but...I didn't). Once the tofu is ready, quickly add the squares and the peas to the softly boiling quinoa and rice and let it finish up! That's it! Love it.