Jan 25, 2012

busy, busy body

{ -- my pups are famous! posted on reddit and got over 300,000 views on imgur.com! -- }

So, for Christmas a good friend of mine (a guy!) made me these pillows! How cute are they?! He even made the tails on the back. Probably one of the best gifts I've ever gotten from a friend.

It seems as though, adding in more workouts makes my life feel way crazier! I don't know what it is, it's only 30-60 minutes in my 16 or so hour day? With that, a small post for you. Since it has been feeling much busier, I've been looking for lots of inspiration to keep my chin up; be it things to look forward to, taking a deep breath and living in the moment that I am in. I have lots to be thankful for. This year is going to be great.

No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here.
› John G. Whittier

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment