May 20, 2011

fill in the blank friday


1. People always tell me I look like...I'm upset. That's just my natural face. Meh :)

2. Friends don't let friends...be negative. If there is one thing I enjoy about having friends, it is knowing that they care about you and will help cheer you up if you're ever in a bad mood.

3. A sunny day is perfect for...walking my dogs with my boyfriend. Perfect!

4. My favorite accessory is...my ring my mom bought me just not long ago. It's a designer ring and was semi-expensive. I love it. It's super unique.

5. If I could afford it I would...quit my job, buy a house and travel!

6. The cure for boredom is...reading a good book and getting lost in it.

7. I am currently "in like" with...my Dodo iPad case! I just got it today and it's a designer case. I am really more than "in like" with it.

Friday blanks via the little things we do....

No comments:

Post a Comment