May 31, 2011

fill in the blank...tuesday?

Eh...why not?!


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go somewhere warm, anywhere warm with a beach and a book and I would bring my boyfriend and my family, however, I'd send my family to another area of the beach and we'd meet up only for dinner...or breakfast :) I'd want the quiet and relaxation.

2. Something I often rant about is how lazy I am! I am even annoyed by those rants but that's usually what is coming out of my mouth.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is ...oh noes, should I even say?! Red Bull, I love it. Runner up would probably be skim milk.

4. My "life-saving" product is my laptop. It's how I do get my job done and how I keep up with everything I need to keep up with. Mostly anything related to web design and bloggers that inspire me.

5. A friend is someone who listens and says they understands...even if they don't.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be "When I'm alone and have no priorities to take care of, I like to unwind by..."

7. My favorite kind of art is modern. I love simple, clean lines.

"Friday" blanks via the little things we do....

No comments:

Post a Comment