Apr 18, 2012

thank you and hello, dapper eddie

Last week was a mess. I was a mess but it turned out to be a good mess. A lot happened, a lot of good things and then the weekend...duh, duh, duuuuuh...I got sick and am still recovering but I sometimes enjoy being sick. I know, right? Mostly because I can be lazy and not feel guilty for any of it. I deserve rest damnit!

Besides the crappy end of the week, during the week I went to two concerts; Fun. and Like Moths to Flames. Both amazing and both I would do over again without thinking. And, am once again thankful I only had to buy one ticket. SINGLE! No supporting anyone but myself. Feels great! I'll keep saying it as long as I want to. I just want to scream it every time!

{ -- me with Like Moths to Flames lead Chris Roetter -- }

In other news...Eddie got his hairs did and man, does he look handsome. My dad doesn't like it when I get Eddie's hair done but no matter how often I brush him or bathe him, it needs to be done more often than it seems. He had several tiny knots started everywhere and you can't brush that out. You have to cut them out. Also, when his hair gets long, he seems to retain stink longer. I typically bathe him 1-2X a week depending on how he's smelling or how much of a mess he's gotten himself into. I'll wait as long as I can anyway because the cost to maintain a cut is fairly pricey. It'll grow back and it'll keep doing that so, my dad will get his little buddy back again soon.

{ -- Eddie, looking dapper -- }

Happy Wednesday!

Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment