Jan 27, 2013

goals and the like


I've made my way through 26 days of working out, with only 5 more days to go. Today was, by far, the hardest and I'm not sure why. I don't typically workout on weekends but have been this month because of the challenge. I have not missed one day and there have only been a handful of days where I just did not have the motivation. It's no matter, I'm pushing through and not giving up.

I've done several different kinds of workouts and have, honestly, felt better then I have in a long time. My nights have been tiring, I do my workouts in the evening so I'm really quite exhausted after a long day at work, a workout and dealing with the dogs and dinner. However, my mornings and days have felt a bit better. My workouts have been regular treadmill, power pump, step, core, Jazzercise and spinning. Just so it doesn't get so boring and because I am really trying to utilize the new gym I've joined. Speaking of, I have my first assessment tomorrow over there.


Things are on the up and up. This year has been different and I love the change that's happening in my life. Lots of cleansing and introducing new, healthy habits. I welcome it and embrace it.


Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment