Jul 13, 2011

if i am to learn anything


Life has been difficult. Mostly stressful but I stand to keep my head up and do what makes me happy. I've been trying SO hard to not let anything get me down and to keep moving ahead. I have no excuse for not posting the last few days and I'm not giving up on this blog just yet...well, hopefully never.

Today, I'm grateful for the motivation I have to get back to Jazzercise. I'm driven by this frustration that I have and I KNOW that when I finish Jazzercise, I feel so much better. I've worked out a lot of that by sweating it out and shakin' mah booty. Also, it frees me from sitting on the couch and feeling miserable because I'm not, nor did I do nothing. I feel accomplished, I did my part and I'm a better person because of it. Those small strides are going to push me to be even better than I am now with a better outlook on life and a better belief in myself because I did it...not anyone else. I did it. For myself.

What gets you motivated and what do you do when you're just not feelin' it? I honestly believe you can't go wrong with a good, long workout.

Happy Wednesday! I'm getting there with mine...in just a short 3 hours I will be on my way to Jazzercise and will already feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment