Sep 30, 2011

FITBF!


1.   My current obsession is     hmmm, good company and a smile on my face  .

2.    Friends and my pups     make me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is   overcoming difficult times   .

4.    I get super distracted by the interwebs so, I'd say my attention span    is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is    wonderful. I am so blessed and everything is so much better than I ever could have hoped for it to be. ‹ This was the author's answer and I just have to steal it because it's exactly what I'd want to say. › Life is great  .

6.  In high school I was     a middle-of-the-road kind of kid. I wasn't popular or a total outcast. Just right in the middle ‹ Again, stealing her answer but it's the same for me  .

7.  When I'm super tired    ...I take a nap ;) I get super impatient and just don't want to do anything...any...thing  .

Happy Friday! I know it is for me :)




{ Friday blanks via the little things we do... }

2 comments:

  1. Oh my the interwebz distract me too! Hence why I'm leaving this comment instead of working. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara... :) My job is the internet too, I'm a web designer...so, half of my day is probably due to research as well as little things like this.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete