Nov 21, 2011

thanks


{-- my boogers chillaxin' with me on the couch --}

I love Thanksgiving, I do. Albeit, I can only spend so much time with my family at a time — it's still a favorite holiday. The reasons are simple and across it all, there is a ton of laughing, smiling and napping after stuffing our faces. Here are reasons and gratitude as to why I love this holiday:

One, because I eat a lot of really, really yummy food that everyone takes part in.

Two, because while I'm grateful everyday, this is THE day to revel in thanks and gratitude. Be sure to thank someone on that day or to say out loud what you're thankful for. You'd be surprised how much goodness is going on. We get so focused on all the negative aspects in life, it's so easy to get sucked into. I know from experience with myself and others around me.

Three, because I join in on the early morning Jazzercise class with my sister. I believe this is our 3rd or 4th year doing it and it's become tradition. I really enjoy that I can share my healthy values with someone in the family and they help support that by motivating me.

Four, because I get time off of work :)

Tonight, I've got to prepare for a potluck at work tomorrow...that's right, I'll be stuffing my face twice with Turkey and fixings. All the more reason to join in on the Jazzercise classes. I still have yet to figure out what to bring! I am so last minute.


{-- UPDATE: looks yummy, eh?? I ended up making Cream Cheese Brownies --}

Hope you have awesome Thanksgiving plans to look forward to, no matter what they are, there is gratitude in there somewhere. Enjoy!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment