Dec 10, 2012

fill in the blank friday

Wait! It's not Friday...oh, eff. Whatever. I'm still posting :)

Oh lawdy, last week was a long one. We are on the verge of finishing up a site this week at work and it's been a completely different layout and semi-responsive. It's been quite a challenge but I'm toughing through it and working on my patience like a boss. I'm almost there!

The good news is, I had a double workout Friday AND made it to class Saturday morning! Friday, I went to the 5:30pm express Jazzercise class, which is a half hour class of just cardio and then met up with my friend at Better Bodies for a random workout. They don't have classes on Friday in the evening so we just did a half hour on the elliptical and a half on the bikes.

Albeit, the work challenge, I felt great last week. I've made my workouts every day and powered through the weekend as well. My mom is sick, however. I went over to my parent's house and I'm slightly concerned about the germs making their way around the area. Just need to be sure to get sleep and take care of myself with all the working out.

Smothering my baby girl, Suki.

Here are my fills...

1. My favourite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in the US is New York City. What I love most about it is  it feels like I'm not alone. There are SO many people there and I don't feel like I have to compete as much. Mostly because everyone is so different and that's accepted there. There are so many opportunities and lots of things to do, places to eat, etc. I have friends that live there and I'll be visiting next year. Can't wait!

2. My favourite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in Europe is anywhere. What I love most about it is  I wouldn't even know! I've never been overseas. I suppose question #1's answer should've been somewhere overseas but I was thinking realistically. Silly me!

3. My favourite movie (location wise) set in the US is from Lord of the Rings because How can you even ask why???

4. My favourite movie (location wise) set in Europe is Wouldn't even know?! I can't think of one but where I got these questions, she mentioned "Only You"...I'll have to watch.

5. My favourite band/musician from the US is currently Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor. Always.

6. My favourite band/musician from Europe is currently Again, I don't even know. I'm horrible knowing where bands/musicians are from. I've only started learning and just if I'm really interested.

7. I love where I live in Omaha, NE because It's a pretty chill place if you want it to be...or, you can go crazy too. But, mostly because of my family and a select few friends who care a great deal about me.

I'll create an updated post on how my "New Year's Resolutions" are going.

Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment