Nov 16, 2012

going cray

Texting is a dangerous game. A dirty game and I hate it! Everything can get so misunderstood and that's exactly what happened to me a week ago. I digress, I am moving forward. Some things just aren't in your control. I can't call because they won't answer to hear what I even have to say. So, I am now the crazy girl :)

I haven't done this in a while...and, I miss it. So, here goes "Fill in the Blank Friday"!




1.  My best quality is   recognizing my faults, admitting to being stupid, "crazy", etc. and continually working on myself   .

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is  I can get super down, depressed and angry very easily    .

3.  I'd rather be    in my PJs, on the couch, snuggling with my puppies watching a movie   .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   getting along with my sister  .

5. I am looking forward to  a short work week next with with Thanksgiving  .

6. A super random factoid about me is  I have to do things in twos. I do this with my CSS and in my car with my stereo. It has to be an even number  .


7.  I want to  be loved and be happy  .

Nothing is ever easy and we always tend to overcomplicate everything. Emotions get involved and we overreact. The good in all of that, is that time keeps moving and we move on. Only reflecting and learning from our experiences. Always a work in progress.

Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment