I haven't done this in a while...and, I miss it. So, here goes "Fill in the Blank Friday"!
1. My best quality is recognizing my faults, admitting to being stupid, "crazy", etc. and continually working on myself .
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I can get super down, depressed and angry very easily .
3. I'd rather be in my PJs, on the couch, snuggling with my puppies watching a movie .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is getting along with my sister .
5. I am looking forward to a short work week next with with Thanksgiving .
6. A super random factoid about me is I have to do things in twos. I do this with my CSS and in my car with my stereo. It has to be an even number .
7. I want to be loved and be happy .
Nothing is ever easy and we always tend to overcomplicate everything. Emotions get involved and we overreact. The good in all of that, is that time keeps moving and we move on. Only reflecting and learning from our experiences. Always a work in progress.
Lots of <3