Nov 2, 2012

my first time

Last week, I took an impromptu vacation to California, for the first time, to visit my new friend, Anthony. I was scared, nervous, excited and had no expectations. But, I figured, what is there to lose? And, what a story! I needed something to do!!! My parents, I could tell, were freaking but I needed someone to watch the puppies and transportation to and from the airport. They accepted, after the tickets were already bought...so not much choice. Ha!


I've never been to California and I didn't really expect to do a lot of touristy stuff. I really just wanted to get away from home, my normal life and to hang out with my friend. I was there for only 3 days and 3 nights. I stayed at his house with his two roommates and 2 pit bulls. Since the World Series was in town, we didn't do a lot of driving around or near San Francisco, he lives near Oakland, so we just bummed around. Which, I don't mind at all!


I hope to go back and visit again soon, but for now...I'll hold onto the memories :)



Hope to see you soon California :)

Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment