Jun 16, 2011

all i can do, is all i can do


Gotta love the Suki <3

You know, I always try to stay positive about things but sometimes it really is difficult. I have to constantly remind myself that thinking lowly of any situation is not going to make things better and do I really enjoy being in the low of a place?! NO! I really don't because it's scary and annoying and just, things don't feel good and not right. So, while I do falter, I do know that I'm doing what I can and trying to use my best judgement. I may not be super awesome at what I do or what I'm asked to do but I'm doing it.I'm trying and accomplishing what I can and that's really all I can do. I have to stay positive at this point in my life. Going down is not an option anymore. I can learn from my mistakes, own up to them and keep moving forward. I am human and I can prevail. I know this because I've done it before.

I have many things to be grateful for and lots of people who love me and care about me, whether they express it or not. I know they do.

I don't know who to thank for my strength. I guess I'm just tired of letting crap get me down to a level where I don't want to function anymore. I have to live and I will fight for that life that I want to live. Because while I may deny having a dream, I do have one. Great things are coming my way. I know this because I am creating those great things in my own way.

Bring it Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment