Jun 7, 2011

fri...i mean tuesday fill in the blank



{photo by Teri Lyn Fisher photographer and blogger for Fish Food blog}

1. I love music because without it, I don't know how I would get through my day. It helps keep me moving during certain moments in the day when I just can't stand it and time moves so slow.

2. A time that mama knew best was when I would overreact over such silly things. She'd help me see the bigger picture and learn to let go.

3. My first kiss went a little like this oh boy. It was in front of all of my friends at a party! No one was paying attention and it just sort of happened. I remember it was not...very good. LOL!

4. My celebrity crush is I kind of have a few :) but I'd have to say Jake Gyllenhaal. However, crush as in talent (oh, Jake has talent but I'm thinking of ones I admire mostly) would be Sam Rockwell, Jeff Bridges and Daniel Day-Lewis. While older and sometimes not always attractive, I definitely crush on their talent.

5. My splurge of choice is Red Bull or Starbucks, it's sort of a toss up these days.

6. My biggest accomplishment is how successful I've been. I would've never guessed but I just keep moving and it's gotten me to much better places than I've been before and I'm very grateful for every step of the way and where I am at today. Thank you Universe!

7. My dance jam of choice is Jennifer Lopez's "On the Dancefloor"! I never thought I'd say one of her songs but I am loving that song and it's a new Jazzercise routine as well! <3 it.

Friday blanks via the little things we do....

No comments:

Post a Comment