Jun 13, 2011

a new week


This new week is going to bring all sorts of new stuff and I have no idea what it is but I'm ready for it! After what I went through last week, I'm ready for anything. I don't feel like I have nothing to lose, I just feel like I can handle it. I can handle anything that comes my way. While it may be difficult or it may seem like I'm not handling it, I am. Inside. It's a constant struggle for me to stay positive with so much going on but it's the only thing I can do. Getting down and out will just make situations seem worse than they really are and could possibly bring bad luck. Being negative or lazy or down is NOT an option.

Thinking positive thoughts mostly for my dad today and for a while. He goes into surgery to get a hernia taken care of, as well as a gall bladder taken out. I hear it's not a great recovery but I know he'll be great, do great and will be better because of it. As it's not done him well the last few months or so. Here's to you dad, this blog post is for you <3 If there's anything you taught me that'll stick with me, is that, it's not worth it, stick your head up and fight/deal with it/get it over with.

<3 you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment